Friday, August 1, 2008

Bored? Beer.

So i really created this as a response to my wife creating her own blog. i figured that if she had one, hell, i couldn't be left out! Her blog is all about food (b/c that's her thing), so naturally, i figured that mine should be about beer (b/c that's my thing...that's blogable...i mean, my life isn't that interesting to blog about...and i'm not going to blog about gaming (dude, i just totally beat bioshock, and that game is tits! it's like....dude...the graphics are insane, the story is sweet.....), that's stupid..... and i can't blog about drumming (ok, so today, i totally played my drums....again.......dude.....)....though i'm sure my band shit will end up on here.....so when we get signed and start our big tour....you'll be the firs....you'll find out. Speaking of my Wife, she's out tonight with people for a "girls night out" which we both think is dumb....so i'm home all alone..... so i figured that i might as well start my blog tonight so that i won't update it for months (heh, about as frequently as i check my email). here i sit.....typing blah on a screen....about to either go practice (drums), or play oblivion (on my 360), or work on my basement (probably not)....and drink some good beer (well, some descent beer at least...it's all i have right now).

peace

No comments: